SMTS - Ep.1 (A bit) SMTS - Ep.1 (A bit)

....

As teamprivite said, you should finish your flash before submitting it. With that said, here's some things to improve on:

-Zoom the flash in. At first, I couldn't even see Mario or the fireball because it was so tiny.

-Make the framerate smoother. Unfortunately, I'm no expert at flash so I can't tell you how to go about doing that. But, you have to fix it, man. It looks incredibly cheap.

-Add some sounds. Aside from the music, there was no sound at all. And the music just loops which is quite annoying.

Perhaps you're already working on these issues and this flash is just a rough draft of sorts. But as it stands, I'm gonna have to give this flash a 0. That does not mean that you should give up the project altogether. It just means that you have to do some hard work to make something good of it. Best of luck.

Kanamoma &amp;lt;3s strawberry Kanamoma <3s strawberry

The Drkside Of The Moon

I'm going to be frank here. This flash brought me to tears. Never before have I seen such display of love towards one fellow man. You see, I have lived a bitter life filled with strife and hatred. Every day was like the last and I had no hope whatsoever in my fellow man. But then I saw this flash and was reminded that love is indeed not dead. You have my eternal gratitude.

On that note, drkside needs to stop playa hatin' yah nah mean!

kanamomashouse responds:

yea n***a he does!!!!!!

Who`s gonna get &amp;quot;her&amp;quot; Who`s gonna get "her"

No 5 for you, good sir!

Come on, chief. This is just a slide show of some pictures set to some music, can't really give a 5 to that. It was sort of funny, so I'll give you a point or two.

Bill Murray Eats Sandwich Bill Murray Eats Sandwich

Gentlemen, you have moved me.

This flash, nay, this masterpiece has moved me to my very core. Never before have I seen such a beautiful thing in all my days in this world. Bill Murray represents poverty and the sandwich represents mankind, the mayonnaise represents us, the poor shmucks caught in the middle. I have cried multiple times upon viewing this gift sent from above. You gentleman have truly moved my heart cockles, Bravo, good sirs! BRAVO!

Ryu meets Ken Ryu meets Ken

KEN 4 LYFE

UPPERCUTTING PEOPLE AFLAME 24/7!

Joking aside, this is a very nice effort, chief. It was fluid, had a nice background, it didn't look like it was just pasted together like roughly 70% of sprite movies on Newgrounds, and it was fairly funny. That said, this flash movie is like a cutscene from any Street Fighter game, the whole "talking while we remain in our idle stance with the occasional usage of the taunt stance" thing. That's alright for Street Fighter but for a flash movie, it comes across as a bit lazy (though this is far from a lazy flash). But it's your second flash movie so you're still getting the hang of things. If I had any experience with flash, I'd tell you how to animate the sprites but unfortunately I don't. Peace out, good sir!

Game Master Vol.3 Ep.4 Game Master Vol.3 Ep.4

Lots of things wrong with this flash, chief.

For starters, why does one have to press the arrow keys to continue the flash, I mean, it gets pretty annoying. Also, there is no animation in this flash, it is just a bunch of still pictures that move with a button press. And the art just isn't that good, chief. I mean stick figures, of all things? I'm sorry, chief. But this isn't so much a movie but rather a slide show, a pretty poor slide show at that. If you plan on improving this series of yours, add animation to it because next to no one likes the whole button pressing thing. This flash needs loads of improvement, best of luck.

It's My Birthday Today It's My Birthday Today

Pelvic thrusts is always a great gift.

Happy birthday, chief! Congrats on making a fun spam movie!

Joey-Kazaam responds:

no u the chief! thanks bro

Knuckles vs. Tails Knuckles vs. Tails

Okay flash...

This was okay and I sort of like the music but this flash has quite a bit of problems. For starters, it's too slow and lacks any form of intensity, you know? There was no power beyond the punches and the energy blasts, which brings up another point. No offense, chief, but the Sonic flash with DBZ sounds thing is way overplayed and it doesn't help that there are lots of flash movies that are like this. Also, you shouldn't have put it on a loop, there is hardly any flash movie that isn't a song that should be put on a loop. It was alright and it was worthy of being uploaded but there are so many movies of this type that it just blends in. Best of luck, chief.

My First Flash! My First Flash!

Great first flash!

It would have been good to not have it on a loop and it would have been cool if it was a bit longer. Nice first flash, chief!

Grumatorium Grumatorium

Excellent flash and I have to say, the smiling dude who flushes himself down the toilet owns.